Σάββατο 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - Card Diva - Round 2



Hi there!

As you may already know from my posts for round 1, I am participating in the Supreme Scrap Tournament this year, it's the first year it's taking place and I have the honour of playing alongside (or against ;) ) some very talented ladies from all around the world. I was very happy when I made it to round 2 and I want to thank all the ladies that voted for my ATC card.

The second challenge for the Card Tournament was very very hard for me! Monochromatic! I have never ever made a monochromatic card before but as they say, there is a first time for everything.

We are not allowed to use black or white (unless we chose that colour for our card of course) and we were not allowed to use punches or any kind of cutting machines.

We were, however, allowed to use the Big Shot for embossing.


This card took me forever to make because I had to cut all the branches and the grass by hand. Also, I used this mask by Andy Skinner, the smaller one to fit in my card, I traced it on paper and cut it by hand. I mean, I like fussy cutting, but after this card I'm not touching my scissors for at least a week!



I know many girls had a problem with the photos and so did I. I must have taken 50 photos or so to show the true colours of my card, since the dark green looked brownish in some of them... really really tough challenge, from start to finish, but I really enjoyed it.

These are the ONLY supplies I used for colour and nothing else. The forest moss distress ink is really dark, especially when you take the pad and slide it across the paper as I did on my front trees. Whoever of you have used it, knows what I mean.


I also took a close up photo of the greeting to show you that it really is green :)


So here are the photos of my card. I hope you like my card as much as I liked making it :)
Good luck to everyone! 



A side photo to show you the stepper card


and a photo from above 


See you soon with my post for the Scrap Diva - Round 2 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου