Δευτέρα 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - Scrap Diva - Round 2


Hello girls!
Yayyy! I made it to the second round of the Scrap Tournament! 
A big thanks to all the ladies that voted for my creation

The challenge for the second round was really really hard for me! A double layout, monochromatic, no white or black allowed (unless your whole layout was white) 

We could use all kinds of media this time. So I used Americana Dioxadine Purple for all the colours in my layout. Just added more or less white in the mix to have the different shades of purple. I also used purple inktense pencils and watersoluble crayons, sand paste, modelling paste and distress inks in the same colour. 

I hope you like my layout :) 


<3 

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Συναρπαστική δουλειά με τις πάστες!!!! Και γλυπτό και layout μαζί !!! Ειναι απίθανο Αμαλία, ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή